5 Reasons to Love Flame this Valentine’s Day
At Flame we know that HVAC doesn’t necessarily scream romance. But, we still feel like we deserve some Valentine’s Day love this February. So, if you are tired of thinking about roses and chocolate samplers, here are five reasons to LOVE Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical:
- 24/7 emergency service- No matter what time of day, or what day of the year, Flame is available 24/7 for emergency service. This is because, heating and cooling problems can be true emergencies, and there is no reason for you and your family to wait for the next business day in order to get help.
- You can talk to a REAL person- When you call Flame’s main phone line, a real person answers and directs your call. You do not need to sit and listen to an automated system. What’s even better? There is a real person on the phone until 8 p.m., which means that when you get home from work there is still time to make the call.
- New technology- Technology is constantly changing and evolving for heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical practices. More efficient and convenient models are coming out. For example, Flame is now partnered with Nest. Their thermostats can be linked to your smartphone in order to make life really easy for you.
- Highly trained, courteous technicians-Flame technicians are very capable. We have NATE certified technicians on staff and many have years of experience. But, what is also important is that they are kind and courteous. These men and women who work inside of your home wear booties and use drop cloths in order to protect your house.
- One stop shop- Heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical work can all be related, and with Flame you do not need to be worried about working with various contractors. If you can trust Flame with one aspect, you know you can trust them with another!
Thank you for the love this Valentine’s Day, and don’t forget to contact us if you would like to learn more about what Flame has to offer. Have any other reasons to love Flame? Leave a comment!