$50 Rebate From Consumers Energy and DTE For A Furnace Diagnostic / Tune-Up
Have you heard what Consumers Energy and DTE Energy are offering to residential folks? They’re mailing $50 rebates to customers who make appointments to get a furnace diagnostic / tune-up that helps your natural gas furnace home system run more efficiently. And efficiency is the key here, especially with rising costs these days.
There are three very simple steps to follow for this program:
1) Make an appointment with FLAME at (888) 234-2340—we are a participating HVAC contractor!
2) We’ll come out and perform the diagnostic / tune-up.
3) We’ll even submit your rebate application for you when we’re done! It should only take about 6-8 weeks to receive the check in the mail.
See? It’s easy, you save money and you don’t have to do anything except make the appointment!
And here’s a list of just some of the things we’ll do during our inspection / tune-up:
• Check and adjust the manifold pressure to ensure the proper pressure for maximum efficiency
• Check temperature rise for gas furnaces to ensure it meets the manufacturer’s recommendations, proper equipment operation and desired comfort levels
• Inspect and verify the proper size and operation of your venting systems
• Perform combustion efficiency tests, before and after the maintenance service to ensure stability and check for improvement
• Check and test safety controls to make sure they are operating properly
• And more!
Contact FLAME for your Furnace Diagnostic / Tune-Up Today!
Offer ends December 31, 2011.
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field