Color Coordinate Your Registers
Hurry up spring! I’ve been sitting here waiting for spring. Each time I get excited because I think it is coming and then another Michigan snowfall dashes my hopes again. Temperatures are on the rise again and I am getting optimistic (hopefully not prematurely). I am getting cabin fever from being inside and suiting up in a down coat and mittens and scarves to go outside. Spring is a time for change, which is why right now you may be thinking about re-decorating a room or even buying a new home. If you are taking that spring leap (not that you can’t move or redo in another season), I have some tips for you.
Color Coordinate your Registers. That may sound silly, but really. If you have a black and white tiled floor, a brown register can stick out like a sore thumb. Registers are an integral part of your heating and cooling system, without them, you would be missing the heating and cooling part. Or you would just have a giant hole in your floor. Just because registers are necessary in most homes, does not mean that they have to look painfully out of place. Not all necessary things are dreadful. Here are ways that you can match your registers to your home decor:
- Purchase new ones in the color that you want. You can buy registers for around $15-20 at stores like Ace Hardware.
- Spray paint new registers, or the ones you already have. I recommend doing this in the backyard or the garage with plenty of newspaper underneath the register.
- Take the register to an Auto Shop where they have experience painting metal and can make your registers look shiny and new!
It takes only your two hands, maybe just one hand if you are good, to remove the registers to paint them or replace. Contact FLAME if you have many questions about your registers, heating & cooling, electrical or plumbing!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field