Having Electrical Problems?
Electricity is essential in everyday life. When building a new home, it is vital to have it wired well, and if the power goes out anywhere in your home or office, it can sometimes seem like a big deal. Here is an idea if your power does go out and also some other tips:
- Check the circuit breaker. You can tell if it isn’t working by looking or testing for a wiggly breaker. It shouldn’t be in the on or off positions. If you find one, flip it to the off position and back to the on. If it is having problems staying on, flip it back to the off position (tape it if necessary) and wait to find out what the problem is.
- If all the power in your home goes out, it could be because of a storm or a problem with the electrical company. This can last from a few minutes to days, and sometimes you cannot go for days with your power out. Consider investing in a backup home generator that will restore power to your home while electrical lines are being fixed.
- FLAME has certified technicians that can help you with most, if not all, electrical needs. FLAME can wire your home for you and help with other problems you may be having. Electricity can be dangerous to deal with, and if you aren’t exactly sure what you are doing, sometimes it is best to call someone who does.
Christmas lights are going up, and that can often mean power trouble! So here are some ideas that can help you out. Also, feel free to call FLAME about any electrical needs. For more information on generators, you can call FLAME or look through the blogs for articles dealing with generators, such as “Stand-by Generators vs. Portable Generators.” Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field