Prayers for Winter Storm Jonas
Though we may have escaped Winter Storm Jonas in Metro Detroit, FLAME would like to send out prayers and good thoughts to everybody who was impacted by the winter storm.
We would also like to remind you how important it is to be prepared for winter storms and power outages. Here are some steps to take when preparing for this season’s winter storm.
Invest in an automatic generator–this is one of the best ways to be prepared for a winter storm, as with an automatic generator, your home can keep running like usual. However, if you do not have an automatic generator and this is not the time to invest in one, there are other things you can do to make sure you are prepared:
- Stock up on flashlights, batteries, and firewood
- Have plenty of bottled water
- Ensure pipes are insulated, and if possible, add insulation to walls and attics before the storm hits.
- Check out this article from The Weather Channel for more tips, “11 Winter Safety Tips for Staying Indoors.”
For more information about automatic generators and staying warm this winter, contact FLAME!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field