One of the best part parts of investing in an energy efficient item, such as high efficiency furnaces and air conditioners, is the rebates that come with it. Oftentimes utility companies will offer rebates to help people with these energy efficient purchases. In Michigan DTE and Consumer’s Energy both offer varying rebates. These are great ways to help financially, but there is one thing to be aware of:
These companies typically only have a set amount of money for these rebates. This means that even if you apply for the rebate there’s a possibility that you will not receive the maximum amount that you qualify for if the money has already been used. Therefore, if you are considering a utility company rebate for a large purchase, it is best to first do a little research.
- Find out all the rebates that you qualify for
- Ask if there is still funds available
- Try to avoid waiting for the deadline on these rebates, apply for them right away as soon as they become available.
For more information about specific rebates, please feel free to contact FLAME!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field