Why Choose a Boiler?
Often we only think of furnaces for heating our homes. But there is another way other than that! Using hydronic boilers has been popular in North Europe for a little why, but they are now also becoming prevalent in America. These boilers heat water to a certain temperature and then it travels throughout the home, heating it usually through a radiator or other device such as a baseboard heater. If you are looking for a new way to heat your home, here are some reasons why a boiler might be the right choice:
- Boilers are originally more expensive than a typical forced air furnace, but in the long run they are more efficient which therefore means they are money saving!
- Unlike forced air furnaces, boilers will not put any allergens or dust into your home
- They take up less space than furnaces and duct work!
- Boilers are less likely to dry out your home (Say goodbye to chapped lips and sore throats in the morning!)
- While furnaces sometimes have to shut on and off throughout the day to maintain the temperature that you want, boilers do not have to do this
FLAME Furnace sells and installs boilers and if you are interested-you can contact them for more information! Have a warm day!
For more info about boilers check out this website where I found my info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiler
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field