Why Do You Need a Geothermal Comfort System?
Do you know what home comfort system the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says is the most efficient? The answer is geothermal HVAC.
Geothermal HVAC is a more energy efficient alternative to traditional home comfort systems. Unlike a standard furnace, Geothermal systems tap into the earth’s renewable source of energy to keep the house at an optimal temperature. They do this by extracting the absorbed heat from the sun in the winter and, conversely, dumping hot air back into the ground during the summer. This is done via a series of pipes buried under the ground, a pond or well. And because the geothermal system is only transferring heat from one spot to another rather than burning fossil fuels, it’s not only more energy efficient, but better for the environment!
Here are the top five benefits for you as a homeowner to start using geothermal comfort systems:
- Safety: There are no FLAME, no fume leaks and no fuel to cause any safety hazards to you, your family or your house.
- Environmentally Friendly: Geothermal is Green! Because it uses only renewable energy, it has virtually no carbon footprint.
- Reduced repair maintenance and replacement: Geothermal systems have fewer moving parts than their traditional counterparts. Therefore, they require less maintenance and repair too!
- Savings: You can save up to 60% of operating costs versus ordinary systems, and the excess heat is used to supplement the home’s water heater for further savings!
- Decreased Reliance on Foreign Energy: You can help to do your part to help America reduce its dependence on foreign energy because geothermal systems use no fossil fuels!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field