Why the Gold Plan is WORTH IT
Plans, deals, clubs, and memberships. All companies and stores offer them. Our keychains can get loaded down with different cards for the gym, the grocery store, the salon etc…. All of these usually sound good on the surface, but are they really worth it?
This post does not have the answer to that question for all stores, but it can tell you that FLAME’s Gold Plan is worth it. Just do the math.
Financial Reasons why the Gold Plan is Worth It
Most of us are looking to save money, and the Gold Plan can help you do that. If you are someone that typically schedules annual heating and cooling inspections, then the Gold Plan is definitely something to consider. The reduced diagnostic fees and repair discounts are just the cherry on top.
- Free annual heating and cooling inspection
- Reduced Diagnostic Fee
- 10% discount on repairs
OTHER Reasons why the Gold Plan is Worth It
Though finances are a main motivator for many of us, one of the great aspects of the Gold Plan is the peace of mind it brings. With the Gold Plan, you receive these other benefits:
- Priority on emergency calls
- One year parts & labor guarantee
- Longer lasting and more efficient furnaces and air conditioners as they will be properly maintained
The Gold Plan offers both financial benefits and peace of mind. For more information about this plan, contact FLAME!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field