Buy Your Generator a Present….A Service Package
You may have known about the Flame Gold Plan for your furnace and air conditioner, but did you know that you could also get a service package for your generator? If you have a generator, then you know it’s a great investment (especially when everybody else’s power goes out and you can watch the last 60 seconds of a play-off hockey game). So it is important to take care of your generator. Here is what the Service Package encompasses: (All this happens during the 1-time annual visit)
- Change the engine oil.
- Replace the engine oil filter.
- Replace the engine air filter.
- Check the air inlets and outlets. Clean as necessary.
- Check the battery posts cables and charger for loose connections, corrosion and proper operation. Correct as necessary.
- Check the unit wiring for loose connections, corrosion and damage. Correct as necessary.
- Check the engine spark plugs. Clean and re-gap or replace as necessary.
- Check the engine thermal protection level. Correct as necessary.
- Check the engine fan belts for wear, weather cracking and damage. Replace as necessary.
- Test the engine and transfer switch safety devices. Correct/adjust as necessary.
- Visually inspect unit for leaks, wear or damage, loose connection or abnormal operating conditions. Correct as necessary.
- Start and exercise the unit looking for leaks, loose connections or components, and abnormal operating conditions. Correct as necessary. Initiate an automatic start and transfer the load if desired by customer.
- Return the unit to stand-by setup for operation when required.
Contact Flame to sign up for one now-and Go Wings!