Small but powerful, the Bryant® Evolution® Variable-Speed Air Conditioner uses inverter technology and a rotary compressor to deliver variable-speed comfort control. That translates to highly efficient, low-stage cooling that can operate down to 25% capacity for ultra quiet. What’s more, it can provide exceptional dehumidification and comfort.
Key Features Include:
- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with up to 19 SEER/12.5 EER efficiency
- Optimal dehumidification capability with the Evolution® Connex™ control
- 5 stages of variable-speed operation with longer, lower stage cooling cycles to give you more energy savings and even temperature comfort
- Exceptionally quiet operation in low speeds down to 56 decibels
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to operating speeds
- Excellent performance with zoned systems
- Bryant’s smallest ducted, variable-speed air conditioner will fit discreetly into your landscape
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Sheet metal construction with baked-on, complete outer paint coverage for lasting durability against the elements
- Attractive, louvered cabinet protects the coil against physical damage
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration
When you are ready to purchase a Bryant® Evolution® Variable-Speed Air Conditioner, contact the experts at FLAME. Whether you need your air conditioner installed or a full HVAC Installation, our experienced HVAC professionals are ready to help you.