Air Conditioning Repair in Metro Detroit
Even the best-maintained air conditioning systems will inevitably need repair from a trained professional. When your air conditioner calls it quits, Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical offers the comprehensive cooling solutions you need to regain total comfort in no time. We offer expert AC repairs to families throughout the Metro Detroit area, restoring complete functionality when it counts.
Air Conditioning Repair Services
When your air conditioning fails or malfunctions, you shouldn’t wait around to call for professional repair. At FLAME, our team offers top-notch AC repair, tending to your service requests when you need them most. Our team will be there to deliver the long-lasting repair solutions you deserve.
Our team has experience servicing all air conditioning makes and models, including:
Signs It’s Time To Repair Your AC
Acting quickly at the first sign of needed repair service is essential, or you could get stuck with a complete system breakdown. Contact our team as soon as you notice any of the following signs of needed AC repair:
- Warm air blowing from vents
- Insufficient airflow
- Frequent system short-cycling
- Unusually high humidity
- Water or refrigerant leaks
- Foul odors and loud noises during operation
- A sudden spike in cooling expenses
Why Choose Flame Furnace Company for AC Repair?
Our team has proudly served Detroit-area families since 1949. Customers choose our technicians because they know they can always trust us for:
- Responsiveness: Delivering same-day repair solutions, we offer unparalleled respect for your time by responding to your service requests.
- Expertise: Each of our technicians is background checked and continuously trained on the most advanced service techniques to ensure the highest quality service.
- Affordability: We offer free estimates on replacement quotes and always provide fair, upfront pricing with plenty of financing solutions suitable for virtually any budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
In some cases, air conditioning repair may not be the best option. Consider AC replacement if:
- Your unit is older than 20 years old
- You’ve had increased repair requests
- There’s been a sudden rise in cooling expenses despite consistent use
- The cost to repair your system is 50% or more than the price to replace it
A dirty air filter is one of the biggest causes of air conditioning malfunction. Be sure to replace your air filters regularly to avoid poor airflow and other AC issues. It’s recommended that you change your air filter once every 90 days; however, you may need to do so more frequently if you have pets or suffer allergies.
Yes, it can! Scheduling annual air conditioning maintenance can provide many benefits for your system, including:
- Extending its life span
- Preventing mechanical malfunctions
- Improving the overall performance
- Reducing cooling costs
- Increasing energy efficiency