Indoor Air Quality Services in Detroit, MI
Breathing clean air is essential to your overall health, especially for those with respiratory problems. If your home has a musty odor or you see too much dust, it’s time to call FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical.
We can install indoor air quality devices to clean your air and make your home more comfortable. Our team can install or repair air filters, air scrubbers, humidifiers, and more.
Our Indoor Air Quality & Air Quality Testing in Metro Detroit
At FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we strive to provide the best indoor air quality services in the Detroit region. We can ensure your home has the cleanest air possible from installation to repair.
Technicians from FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical have the tools and expertise needed to test your air’s quality and explain our tests’ results. We’ll let you know the indoor air quality systems that could help clean your air and protect your health better.
Signs You Need Indoor Air Quality Services
It can be tough to tell if you have an indoor air quality problem. Look for these signs that it’s time to call a pro for testing and system installation:
- Your family members suffer from allergies
- You notice dust collecting around your home
- You have a must odor in certain rooms of your house
- You have respiratory issues and need to be careful not to exacerbate them
Call (888) 234-2340 or contact FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical today to set a date for indoor air quality testing in Detroit, MI.
Indoor Air Quality Installation Services
At FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we can install various systems to clean up your home’s air. We install, repair, and maintain:
- Humidifiers: These devices add moisture to the air to help prevent dryness which could lead to static problems and dry nasal passages.
- Air purifiers: These devices purify the air around your home, turning positive ions into negative ions, which are better suited for inhalation.
- Air scrubbers: These devices provide ultimate filtration of your air, pulling the finest particles out of the air and keeping them out of your HVAC system.
Benefits of Installing Indoor Air Quality Products
There are endless advantages to installing indoor air quality systems within your home. Just a few perks include:
- Pure air: Enjoy clean, pure air that smells clean
- HVAC longevity: Maintain your HVAC system by preventing duct clogs
- Peace of mind: Know that you’re better protected against air contaminants
Why Choose FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Since 1949, FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical has been performing HVAC services throughout the Detroit, MI, region. Our licensed and insured technicians work on every brand of HVAC system. We install top-notch indoor air quality devices that stand the test of time. You can trust us to ensure you’re breathing clean air daily.
Our technicians can visit your home and perform tests to see if you need indoor air quality services. If so, we can install units that address the specific air issues in your home.
Depending on your air quality, your new device or devices may last 10 years or even longer. Devices with filters will need regular filter replacement.
We provide HVAC services throughout Macomb, St. Clair, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.