Plumbing Repair in Metro Detroit, MI
The plumbing system in your Metro Detroit home is critical. You need a reliable system to keep your home and family functioning. When something goes wrong with the plumbing in your home, trust FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical to help.
Since 1949, we’ve been serving homeowners in the Metro Detroit area with comprehensive plumbing services. Our technicians are licensed, insured, and background-checked. We are committed to upfront and fair pricing and guarantee your satisfaction.
Plumbing Repair Services
Unfortunately, plumbing issues are never convenient. That’s why you need FLAME. We offer plumbing services to help you when you need it. From burst pipes to sewer backflow to cracked gas lines, we can help you.
Our friendly and certified technicians have the skills and expertise to find and solve your plumbing problem. We’ll make sure you understand the project’s scope, and we’ll work to get your home back to normal quickly.
Signs You Need Plumbing Repair
If you own a home in Metro Detroit, you know that plumbing issues can arise unexpectedly. Knowing the signs of when you need plumbing repair can save you time, money, and hassle.
Some common signs that it’s time to call for plumbing repair services include:
- Water damage: Water damage could be caused by burst pipes, overflowing toilets, or a leaking water heater. Any water damage should be addressed ASAP to reduce the amount of damage to your home.
- Frozen or burst pipes: A burst pipe is always a mess to handle alone. Fortunately, you have professionals ready to help you get through the repairs.
- Unusual noises: Any strange noises from your pipes or fixtures, like whistling, hissing, or banging, could be a sign of a loose pipe or a pipe blockage.
- Low water pressure: Low water pressure can be caused by a clogged pipe or a broken water line.
- Foul odors: A foul odor could mean a pipe blockage or a faulty sewer line.
- Slow drains: Slow drains can be caused by a clog in the pipes or a broken sewer line.
- Leaking fixtures: Leaks can be caused by a loose pipe or a broken pipe joint.
- Water heater issues: Water heaters go through a lot over the years and need repairs after a while. If your system doesn’t reliably create hot water, count on us for water heater repair service.
At FLAME, we are ready to help you with your plumbing repairs. We’ll ensure we find exactly where the problem is and deliver exceptional workmanship to correct it.
Choose FLAME as Your Plumber in Detroit!
The team at FLAME is ready to help you with your plumbing problem. Our responsive and expert technicians will do the job right the first time. We respect your time and your home. You can trust your Metro Detroit home to us!
We offer upfront pricing, financing options, and discounts for military, veterans, and seniors. Let us keep you comfortable in your home all year.
The most common plumbing problems are clogged drains and toilets. Items like hair, toothpaste, eggshells, coffee grounds, and more shouldn’t go down the drain. Keeping your lines free of debris will help prevent clogs.
With so many options on the market, it may seem like chemical drain cleaners are safe. Unfortunately, they’re not. The chemicals can weaken your water and drain lines, worsening your plumbing problem.
Regular plumbing maintenance is recommended. A thorough inspection and cleaning every couple of years will help keep your water and sewer lines working properly.