Sewer Line & Drain Repair & Replacement in Detroit, MI
You count on your plumbing to work every day. When it doesn’t, your home and family can’t function. When you need plumbing services in the Detroit metro area, choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. We offer comprehensive plumbing services from garbage disposals to sewer lines and drain repair and replacement.
We’re dedicated to delivering quality customer service. That’s why we offer upfront pricing, same-day service, and free estimates on replacement quotes. Our technicians are trained and background-checked.
When you need plumbing services in the Detroit area, choose FLAME. Call us at (888) 234-2340 or contact us online today.
Sewer Line & Drain Services
Your home’s sewer and drain lines keep your family safe by removing wastewater. You need to solve the problem quickly when you have clogs or backflow. Count on Flame Furnace Company to help you.
We offer a full range of sewer line and drain line services, including:
- Drain cleaning
- Drain snaking
- Drain line repair and replacement
- Sewer line repair and replacement
If you need sewer or drain services in the Detroit area, we are ready to help! Call FLAME at (888) 234-2340 or contact us online today.
Common Sewer & Drain Issues
Even though the sewer lines and drains in your Detroit-area home can handle a lot, there are common problems that happen with them.
- Clogs: When items go down your drains that shouldn’t, they may not make it through. Eventually, they’ll create a clog. These types of clogs can be difficult to find. Signs of a clog include gurgling from drains or pipes, foul odors from drains, backup into other drains, or several slow-moving drains.
- Tree roots: Tree roots will grow wherever they find water, including your pipes! If left unchecked, tree roots can cause blockages or the pipes to collapse.
- No pitch: Sewer lines use gravity to help pull wastewater away from your home. The plumbing must be manually sloped away if you live in a flat area. If it isn’t, wastewater can build up in the pipes, causing standing water to appear in your home.
For comprehensive sewer line and drain services, count on Flame Furnace Company. Call us at (888) 234-2340 or contact us online today.
Metro Detroit Sewer & Drain Repair
If you need sewer line or drain repair services in the Detroit metro area, choose Flame Furnace Company. We’re ready to help you.
Our repair services include:
- Video inspections to pinpoint the problem
- Excavation of the piping with minimally invasive techniques
- Replacement of the landscaping so your yard is left in good condition
For top-quality sewer line and drain services in Detroit, call our team at (888) 234-2340 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.
Signs Your Sewer Line Needs Repair
Not sure if you need sewer line repairs? Here are some common signs:
- Foul odors: If you notice unexplained smells around your home or in your pipes, you may need sewer line repair.
- Mold: When you need sewer line repairs, the water that seeps out can cause mold to grow on your walls.
- Spongey yard: The broken sewer line can create soft spots that feel spongier than other parts of your yard, especially over the sewer line.
- Pests: Pests love the conditions broken sewer lines cause. If you suddenly notice more pests than before, you could have a broken sewer line.
Schedule your sewer line service today! Call Flame Furnace Company at (888) 234-2340 or contact us online for an appointment.
While sewer line repair is often the first choice for fixing your lines, sometimes you need to replace them. Our technicians can help you with your sewer line replacement needs.
From replacing a part of your sewer line to the entire line to the municipal junction, our technicians have the experience and training to get the job done correctly. We will work to be as minimally invasive as possible so your landscaping stays in good condition. We’ll also reinstate as much of your yard as we can.
For high-quality sewer line replacement services with upfront pricing, choose FLAME. Call us at (888) 234-2340 or schedule an appointment online.
Choose FLAME for Sewer & Drain Services
When you choose Flame Furnace Company for your sewer and drain services, you’re choosing quality. Since 1949, we’ve been helping homeowners in the Detroit area keep their homes working. We use high-quality parts, and our technicians are trained, experienced, and background-checked.
We stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call us at (888) 234-2340 or contact us online to schedule your sewer line and drain services appointment today.
Sewer & Drain FAQs
Depending on their material, sewer lines should last between 50 to 100 years. If your home is older and you’re experiencing signs of sewer line damage, don’t wait to call a professional to help you solve your problem. On average, it takes about three to five days to replace your sewer line. Professionals must diagnose, trench, replace, and repair your yard when you need sewer line replacement.
How long should sewer lines last?
How long does sewer line replacement take?
Depending on their material, sewer lines should last between 50 to 100 years. If your home is older and you’re experiencing signs of sewer line damage, don’t wait to call a professional to help you solve your problem.
On average, it takes about three to five days to replace your sewer line. Professionals must diagnose, trench, replace, and repair your yard when you need sewer line replacement.