Thermostat Services in Metro Detroit
At Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we are in the business of helping people. This includes our thermostat and home control services.
When a repair is not a viable solution and you need a new thermostat, call the experts at FLAME to help you find the right thermostat to fit your home and budget. FLAME not only carries a wide variety of Bryant thermostats but also provides control and thermostat installation services.
Thermostat Installation & Replacement
A high-quality thermostat represents a smart home improvement that’s one of the easiest to make. Flame Furnace Company installs and replaces programmable home thermostats and non-programmable conventional thermostats. Programmable models can help you save as much as 33% on home heating and cooling costs.
Thermostats generally last around 10 years before needing replacement. If your HVAC system randomly turns on or off or has trouble heating or cooling in general, it may be time to contact a professional to determine whether your thermostat should be repaired or replaced.
Benefits of Upgrading to a Smart Thermostat System
With greater control over your heating and cooling systems, you’ll find several benefits that come from upgrading to a smart thermostat system:
- Reduce energy costs: Increased control means targeted control over not only temperatures but also schedules and locations within the home. The results translate into higher efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Create a temperature schedule quickly and easily: Programmable smart thermostats allow you to customize how your HVAC system operates. For example, if you’ve got a warm-natured family member who likes things cooler, you can program the system to drop a couple of degrees for when that person will be home.
- Help your cooling and heating systems last longer: Smart thermostats help your HVAC systems keep your home’s temperatures balanced, requiring less work from those systems. The result means those systems last longer.
- Create temperature zones and enhance the distribution of heating and cooling: Is it too hot in the kitchen? Smart thermostats allow you to assign temperature zones to keep certain portions of your home cooler or warmer than others as needed.
Flame Furnace Company is a Bryant® Authorized Dealer. Bryant makes the highest quality thermostats and related products in the industry, including:
- Bryant® Legacy™ Programmable Thermostat: Compatible with ventilators and air purifiers, this model provides a simple interface for programming schedules for weekdays and weekends.
- Bryant® Legacy™ Non-Programmable Thermostat: Easy to use, simple to operate, attractive design — all-in-one slim design for controlling the temperature in your home. Also compatible with air purifiers and ventilators.
- Bryant® Evolution™ Control: Control all the Evolution system components from one access point with intuitive programming.
- Bryant® Housewise™ Wi-Fi® Thermostat: Access your thermostat anytime from anywhere for control, reporting, and customized feedback.
- Bryant® Preferred™ Programmable Thermostat & Thermidistat: This unit can easily control humidity and temperature from the same user-friendly device.
Why Choose Flame Furnace Company in Metro Detroit?
We’ve been in business since 1949, and our business is helping people. Our background-checked, licensed, and insured technicians offer free estimates on replacements, financing options, and discounts for seniors and the military. We’re also a Bryant® Authorized Dealer, offering the best thermostats on the market.
It depends. Find a setting that strikes a balance between expense and comfort. Check out our blog to learn more about thermostat settings.
Your thermostat has a fan switch with “Auto” and “On” settings. We recommend the Auto setting, but switch the thermostat to On when you’re vacuuming. The HVAC fan circulates dust into the ductwork and through filters or purifiers in your system. Learn more here.