Think About a New Furnace NOW
Are you one of those people who gets excited when they start seeing stores pull out Christmas decorations, or do you get angry that the leaves haven’t even begun to change and we see a jolly Santa Clause from a store display? I often hear grumbling about how Christmas decorations and presents
seem to come out earlier and earlier each year. Perhaps they are coming out too early, and perhaps as a society, we tend to rush things. Though I tend to agree that Christmas trees should stay out of the home until after Thanksgiving, I think there are some things that should be thought about ahead of time. For example, a furnace. If it is time to invest in a new furnace, begin the search now while you can take your time. Don’t wait until you need one. Take the time and consider the following things when looking for a furnace. That way, you know you have the right furnace for you when it gets cold out!
1. Energy efficiency-today energy is a hot topic, and another way to save money and conserve energy, other than riding your bicycle, is to purchase an energy-efficient furnace. Most likely, whatever unit you choose will naturally be more efficient than your old one, but there is still a wide variety of efficiency levels to choose from. A highly efficient unit will not only help out the environment but also your wallet. All of the energy savings mean lower utility bills.
2. Sizing- a furnace that is improperly sized will not work as well. A too large furnace could cost you more money than you need to spend, and a furnace that is too small would not heat your home properly. Brr!
3. Air quality/health- When choosing a furnace, consider looking into a system with air purifiers or high-quality filters to help keep your household air clean and possibly reduce allergy symptoms.
4. Contractor/Technicians- A trustworthy HVAC contractor can help pick the right furnace for you. They will help correctly size it and look for the qualities you want, such as air purification and energy efficiency.
Furthermore, look for a business with NATE-certified technicians, which ensures they are knowledgeable and experienced in this field. So though it may seem too early to start following these steps, in actuality, it isn’t. For more information, contact FLAME!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field