Think You're Ready for a New Air Conditioner? Find Out!
After coming out of a “Polar Vortex,” it may seem like summer is a foreign concept. However, even though it is only January, those warm summer days will be here before you know it. Therefore, it is not too early to begin thinking about your air conditioner, especially if you think it is on its last leg and you may need a new one. So, how do you know if it is too old? Here’s how. Your air conditioner is too old if…
- it was in your home during the 1994 Major League Baseball strike
- it saw what happened between Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding
- it kept you cool while you watched the first episode of “Friends” ever.
- It was running during the Norway Winter Olympics
- it was around when the “Chunnel” between France and England first opened
An air conditioner’s life span lasts 15-20 years, which means that if it was cooling your home during any of the above 1994 events, it is too old. In the long run, investing in a new air conditioner is a wise decision because it will run more consistently and efficiently, thereby saving you money in the long run. If you are interested in beginning to learn about air conditioners, contact FLAME!
Is your furnace too old? Click here to find out!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field