Plumbing Fixture Installation & Replacement in Metro Detroit
If you’re building your dream home or want to upgrade your existing one, your plumbing fixtures allow you to get customized, modern features. The team at Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical team can help you elevate your Metro Detroit home exactly how you want it to be. We can help you with all your plumbing fixture installation and replacement needs, from sleek, new faucets to state-of-the-art sump pumps. We offer upfront and fair pricing, so you know you can trust our workmanship and quality.
Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing Fixture Installation & Replacement Services
Your bathroom and kitchen are high-use areas in your home. Elegant, modern, farmhouse, or industrial — whatever your style is, the fixtures you choose for your bathroom and kitchen can help you create your desired aesthetic.
The professional plumbers at Flame Furnace are ready to help you with all your kitchen and bathroom fixture installation and replacement needs. Our services include:
- Sinks & faucets: Update your current sinks and faucets quickly and easily. Our experts work with top brands to make sure your investment lasts.
- Showers & bathtubs: Make your shower or bath the luxurious experience you deserve! We offer several designs, and our team can help you choose the one that best suits your needs and budget.
- Toilets: Install a low-flow, high-efficiency toilet to minimize your water use. Our style options means we’ll have a toilet that suits your needs.
- Garbage disposals: Hard-working garbage disposals are built to last, but eventually, they need to be replaced. If you’re ready for a new model or need one with more power, the team at Flame Furnace offers expert garbage disposal installation.
Signs You Need Fixture Replacement
Eventually, you’ll need to replace the plumbing fixtures in your home. Not sure what to look for? Here are some common signs that you need fixture replacement:
- Water leaks from around the fixtures: Water leaks are a sign that the internal mechanisms of the fixture are failing.
- Fixture has unexplained low water pressure: Low water pressure in a single fixture indicates that the aerator in that fixture is corroded or damaged.
- Fixture doesn’t turn on or off: Mineral deposit buildup, corrosion, or rust can prevent plumbing fixtures from functioning correctly. While cleaning the fixture can help, eventually, the fixture will need to be replaced.
- Rust, corrosion, or other damage to the fixture: Physical changes or damage to the fixture can prevent it from working. Significant damage will require replacement fixtures.
Choose FLAME for Plumbing Fixture Installation
Install new or replacement plumbing fixtures in your Metro Detroit home with the area plumbing experts. At Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we’ll make sure the job is done right the first time. We also offer same-day services, free estimates on replacement quotes, upfront and fair pricing, and background-checked technicians.