Tankless Water Heater Services in Detroit, MI
Every homeowner needs hot water for bathing, washing dishes, cleaning clothes, and more. If your water heater isn’t heating your water well enough, it may be time for an upgrade to a tankless unit.
Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical performs tankless water heater installation, repair, and maintenance services in Detroit. Our team can swap out your old tank system and replace it with a new, energy-efficient tankless model. We can also upgrade old tankless water heaters to newer models for improved performance.
Tankless vs. Standard Water Heaters
There are some similarities and some differences between standard and tankless water heaters, including:
- Both units work to heat water for use throughout the home
- Both units deliver hot water through the plumbing to any hot water faucet
- Standard water heaters store hot water for use, while tankless models only heat water as it’s needed
- Standard water heaters use a lot of energy to keep water hot, while tankless models only run when needed
- Standard water heaters take up ample space, while tankless models are small enough to be affixed to a wall
Tankless water heaters are a better option for heating water, controlling energy costs, and saving space. With the right system in place, you can enjoy reliable hot water whenever you need it.
Tankless Water Heater Services
At FLAME, we ensure your tankless water heater is running as it should. Turn to us when you need:
- Installation & replacement: We can remove your old system and install a new one in as little as a day. We also replace old tankless units with newer models.
- Repair: We can figure out what’s wrong with your tankless system and fix it fast. Our team will make sure you have hot water again.
- Maintenance: We can perform maintenance tune-ups on your water heater. If you catch a small problem early, it can be fixed easier.
Benefits of Upgrading to a Tankless Water Heater
There are many advantages to upgrading to a tankless water heater system. A few perks of tankless units include:
- Saving money on energy bills
- Reducing your carbon footprint
- Avoiding the risk of a tank break and flooding
- Creating extra space by eliminating the need for a large tank
Why Choose FLAME?
For over 70 years, the crew at FLAME has been resolving all plumbing issues. Our team treats every client like family through same-day service, upfront pricing, and true expertise. We offer financing options, discounts, and free estimates on replacements.
Tankless Water Heater FAQs
Yes! Our crew can make the necessary changes and remove your old unit so you can have a tankless water heater in your home.
Installing a tankless water heater can be done in as little as a day. We’ll let you know if we need more time for the project.
Yes! A tankless system only runs when you need hot water rather than constantly heating a tank full of water for later use.