HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical in Detroit
Detroit is home to many milestones in American history and continues to pave the way for many cultural innovations. That’s why FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical proudly provides our communities in Detroit, MI, with all their home and business HVAC, plumbing, or electrical needs.
Call (888) 234-2340 or contact us online and experience Detroit’s leading team of HVAC professionals.
HVAC Services in the Detroit, MI area
We completely understand the importance of your home’s heating and cooling systems for comfort and safety. Our team of experts can handle any residential or commercial HVAC repair, inspection, maintenance, or replacement in no time.
- Air conditioning: Hot summers in Detroit call for cool air from a reliable and adequately maintained AC. For all your residential and commercial AC services, trust the FLAME team to help you remedy all your issues quickly and efficiently.
- Heating: When cold Michigan winters hit, your heating system is imperative to keep you and your family warm. We have knowledge, experience, and expertise with furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and commercial heating systems. No matter your system, we’re always ready to help work on it.
- Indoor air quality: When dealing with your home’s HVAC system, whether cold or hot, your indoor air quality will be affected. FLAME will ensure your indoor air is as clean as possible, so you’ll never smell foul odors or breathe in too many allergens. We’ll gladly service your air filters, air scrubbers, humidifiers, and more.
Detroit Plumbing Services
Without a properly installed and maintained plumbing system, your home could become unsafe due to leaks, clogs, or sewage backup. Our master plumbers and journeymen are ready to tackle residential plumbing problems courteously and efficiently.
- Clogged drains: We can quickly help you unclog and clean your drains without hiccups.
- Frozen and burst pipes: In Detroit’s frigid weather, it’s not uncommon for homeowners to experience a frozen or burst pipe at the worst possible time. But don’t worry — FLAME is always on standby, ready to help you immediately clean up the mess and repair the problem.
- Water heaters: Water heaters are also vital to your home, and our team is familiar with all makes and models to ensure you can always count on us.
We also help our communities with:
- Sump pumps
- Commercial plumbing
- and more!
Call (888) 234-2340 or contact us online today for all your plumbing needs in Detroit.
FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical has been helping residents and business owners in Detroit and the surrounding areas of Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Wayne, and Washtenaw counties with their electrical services, including installation, repair, and inspection.
We can service your property’s circuit breaker, the brain of your home’s electrical system. And if you ever experience a power surge, our master electricians will help you get your home back up and running in no time.
That’s not all, however. We’re also equipped to help you with:
Call (888) 234-2340 or contact us online now, and we’ll take care of your electrical issues immediately.
Why Choose Flame Furnace Company?
FLAME was founded in 1949 and remains the benchmark for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services throughout Detroit. When you choose us, know that you’ll always get:
- 24/7 emergency and same-day service
- Fully licensed and insured team
- Background-checked professionals
- Free estimates and upfront pricing
- Respect, responsiveness, and expertise
- Coupons, financing options, and service plans
Call (888) 234-2340 or contact us online for the best HVAC services in all of Detroit!
Detroit Services FAQs
How long do HVAC systems last?
Most systems last between 10 to 15 years but can quickly degrade over time, so it’s important to have regular professional inspections and maintenance done.
Are bigger AC systems better?
Not necessarily. It’s more important to match your AC to your home. If your AC is too big, it will short-cycle and not run long enough to properly eliminate humidity and drain water from your system.