Dehumidifiers are essential for homes and condominiums in Michigan, with our rapidly changing temperatures and an abundance of surrounding water. FLAME Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical has teamed up with Aprilaire to help protect your home and family all year with our whole-home dehumidifiers.
Why Do I Need a Dehumidifier?
- Dehumidifiers eliminate musty smells
- Dehumidifiers help to eliminate clammy skin
- Having a dehumidifier helps to prevent growth of molds that can trigger allergy or asthma symptoms
- Dehumidifiers lower your energy costs when cooling your home during warm months to achieve optimal humidity levels, making your home more comfortable for you and your family
- Using a dehumidifier is less expensive than operating a portable unit, and there are no inconvenient trays to empty
- Having a dehumidifier will protect wood moldings, floors, windows and furniture from warping and rot, which commonly occurs from too much moisture in the home
The Aprilaire Dehumidifier is expertly installed as a part of your home’s heating and cooling system by a local FLAME HVAC professional. The dehumidifier pulls air from every room, removing the excess moisture, before sending it back into your home.
Features of the Aprilaire Dehumidifier unit include:
- Removal of up to 70 pints of moisture a day (8 ¾ gallons)
- Provides dehumidification for homes of any size up to 3,800 sq. ft.
- For even larger homes, multiple dehumidifier units can be installed
- The Aprilaire Dehumidifier includes a 5-year warranty
- This quality dehumidifier has undergone rigorous reliability and durability testing
- The Aprilaire Dehumidifier uses automatic humidity sensing, for the most efficient removal of excess moisture from the air
FLAME technicians are your airflow pros of Michigan. Call FLAME, at 888-234-2340, or contact us online. We’ll always get back to you within 24 hours.