How to set your humidistat
A humidistat allows you to set the humidity levels for your home. This is a very useful device that can be utilized any time of the year to make you indoor home climate as comfortable as possible.
Here are the steps for setting your humidistat:
- Locate the humidistat controls on your humidifier
- Use the chart on your humidifier to determine the correct setting
- Find the humidity setting on the chart that corresponds to the current outdoor temperature
- Turn the dial to the suggested setting
- Adjust the humidistat controls as necessary depending on the needs of your home
If you run into any issues with your home humidity, call FLAME Heating and Cooling at (888) 234-2340. We can assist you with humidistat settings, repairing and cleaning humidifiers, and much more.
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field