FLAME Blog

Be On the Lookout for Carbon Monoxide

This blog is simply a reminder about Carbon Monoxide.  Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can be deadly.  Carbon monoxide can come from furnaces, fires, car exhaust, and many other ways.  Some early symptoms of Carbon monoxide poisoning include headaches, nausea, and fatigue.  Unfortunately, these symptoms are very general and can be mistaken for many other illnesses such as the flu.  Prolonged exposure to Carbon monoxide can lead to brain damage and even death.  The symptoms are more severe depending upon the concentration of carbon monoxide in the air.

In order to prevent this, a carbon monoxide detector is not just a great idea, but it’s a necessity.  These detectors are invaluable since there is no other way to detect carbon monoxide.  It is advised that you have at least one on every floor of your home.  Feel free to comment or call Flame about purchasing a Carbon Monoxide Detector for your health and for your safety.

Contact Us

< Return To Blog

Copyright 2021 Flame Furnace

Built and Operated by

Rebuild Group