How to Make Sure Your Whole House is Heated
The countdown begins to Thanksgiving and after that-not much more time until Christmas. This means lots of food and often, house guests. Unfortunately sometimes it may seem as if the heat in your home is not flowing equally throughout your house and perhaps the room where all of your guests are staying is freezing! Here are some things to look into to make sure that your upstairs is nice and comfy for family!
1. Check you air vents.
– When was last time you had your attic or walls insulated? You may be losing a lot of heating/cooling because your home is not properly insulated.
– How old are you windows? A lot of times the older windows have leaks throughout the frame. If you feel a lot of drafts near windows, you may want to re-caulk to seal the windown frame from air leaks.
– If you notice drafts around doors; installing weatherstrip will also help seal air leaks.
If you are still having problems after checking out these problems-contact Flame and they can help you out! Have a Happy, Healthy Thanksgiving!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field