I can’t get heat to the upstairs
Here are a few things to consider when you notice that your heating/cooling air flow does not feel consistent throughout the house.
1. Check your air vents.
– A lot of times you can close of the vents for rooms that seem to heat or cool very easily to try to push more air to the other rooms. You may even want to close off dampers to rooms that you are not using.
– When was last time you had your attic or walls insulated? You may be losing a lot of heating/cooling because your home is not properly insulated.
– How old are your windows? A lot of times the older windows have leaks throughout the frame. If you feel a lot of drafts near windows, you may want to re-caulk to seal the window frame from air leaks.
– If you notice drafts around doors; installing weatherstrip will also help seal air leaks.
If you try these things and notice that you are still having problems, you will want to contact a FLAME consultant to do a heat/gain heat-loss test on your home to determine what solutions will help you.
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field