Labor Day Means Furnace Inspection
Labor Day Weekend is here again. Etiquette says this is the last time we can wear white until next summer, and office supply stores are jam-packed with parents and kids buying last-minute back-to-school supplies. Though fall doesn’t officially start until September 22, this weekend often seems to signify the end of summer. So what does that mean for your home? It means that even though you may still be sweating through 80-degree temperatures for the next month, it is about time to begin thinking about caring for your furnace.
One of the most important things you can do for your furnace is to have it inspected annually. Keeping your furnace regularly maintained prolongs its life. The inspections include but are not limited to the following:
- Changing the filter is incredibly important for the cleanliness of your home’s air and the efficiency of your furnace.
- Inspecting the heat exchanger for cracks: a cracked heat exchanger can leak carbon monoxide, which can be deadly for you and your family.
- Checking that the blower is running correctly.
- Cleaning the Fan and Motor
In between trying to get into the doctor’s office for last-minute back-to-school physicals, and buying a new rake, take time to think about your furnace. You will be glad you did when the temperatures drop!
Contact FLAME for more information! Happy Labor Day!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field