Protect Your Family from the Heat with Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance
Why is regular air conditioner maintenance important?
- It helps your air conditioner run as efficiently as possible.
- It saves you money by catching little problems before they become big problems.
- Most importantly, a well maintained air conditioner can help to keep you and your family healthy and safe in high heat.
Did you know that more people in the United States die from heat each year than any other weather related cause (National Weather Service)? With temperatures soaring into the 90s in metro Detroit, it is important to be safe in the hot temperatures. Being in too hot of weather for too long of time can have negative consequences like dizziness and heat exhaustion, and it can even lead to deadly heat stroke.
According to The Weather Channel, the people most at risk for heat stroke are: the elderly, children under age 4, those living in homes without air conditioners, and those with chronic diseases.
When the temperatures are high, the CDC suggests that you try to stay in the air conditioning as much as possible. If your home does not have air conditioning head to a family member or neighbor’s home that does, or try well air conditioned areas such as movie theaters and shopping malls.
If you haven’t had your air conditioner inspected, it is not too late to do so. Regular air conditioner maintenance is important to ensure that you and your family are safe and comfortable this summer. Also remember that FLAME offers 24/7 emergency service. For more information about residential cooling services, contact FLAME!
same day guarantee
Same Day Guarantee
Why Choose Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical?
Expect Trustworthy Service & Excellent Craftsmanship
- 24/7 emergency service
- Same-day services
- Licensed & insured
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront & fair pricing
- Background checked technicians
- Financing options
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Responsiveness & respect for the customer's time
- Expertise in our field