How to set your humidistat
A humidistat allows you to set the humidity levels for your home. This is a very useful device that can be utilized any time of the year to make you indoor home climate as comfortable as possible.
Here are the steps for setting your humidistat:
- Locate the humidistat controls on your humidifier
- Use the chart on your humidifier to determine the correct setting
- Find the humidity setting on the chart that corresponds to the current outdoor temperature
- Turn the dial to the suggested setting
- Adjust the humidistat controls as necessary depending on the needs of your home
If you run into any issues with your home humidity, call Flame Heating and Cooling at 586-582-1700. We can assist you with humidistat settings, repairing and cleaning humidifiers, and much more.