How to Contact Flame!
Flame Heating, Cooling & Electrical wants help with all your heating, cooling & electrical needs. That is why we offer numerous ways to schedule an appointment.
- Calling in is great. You can call Flame at 1-586-582-1700 or at their Toll Free number, 1-888-234-2340. We will have you speaking directly with someone from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays and 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Use the internet to have Flame call you. On the left side of the Flame homepage (www.ffold.awcsite.info) click either: “Have our Service Department Call You Now” or “Have Our Sales Department Call You Now.” You enter in your phone number, and you will be contacted immediately.
- Schedule an appointment online- Go to the bottom of the Flame homepage (www.ffold.awcsite.info). There you will see little boxes. The two end boxes say “Schedule a Repair” or “I am Ready for Maintenance.” Click on the link you need, and go from there. *If you have an emergency or need urgent care, it is better to call Flame.
- Leave a Comment on the Blog- It is best to only leave questions about Flame, Furnaces/Air Conditioners, or the Blog etc… along with any comments. Flame will do its best to answer all your questions, but please do not leave information about or regarding setting up an appointment on the blog.
- Flame Heating, Cooling & Electrical Office is located in Warren on E. 11 Mile Road (see www.ffold.awcsite.info for address/directions.) We are always ready to assist you in person.
Flame wants to make sure that you get the help you need. We can provide you answers to any questions, and we will do everything we can in a variety of different ways to handle all your concerns.